Monday, August 1, 2011

Hello!
Hope this Monday finds you all well.
I made this card for my Niece who just had a baby.
I love making baby girl cards.  It comes so easy to me.
I started with vanilla SU paper, layered light pink textured paper from Hobby Lobby.  The dress:  I cut the base with the pink hounds tooth paper then cut just the top part with white card stock which I embossed with swiss dots.  I embellished the dress with pearls, a flower from the dollar store, ribbon, and an upside down mini hanger without the hook on top (you can even use broken embellishments :)
I printed her name (my Granddaughter's namesake:) and birth date on plain paper and stamped with a SU stamp that goes with that metal frame.  I added a ribbon and a button from Oriental Trading Co.  The white dots around the metal frame are rub ons.

ENJOY AND I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

FOR THE FREE SVG FILE OF DRESS LEAVE COMMENT BELOW AND I WILL POST NEXT WEEK.

7 comments:

  1. very talented again
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet & beautiful baby card, I'm sure your niece will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and I really like your svgs. May I please have the little dress? Thank you, Rosie
    motcm@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card and I just love that little dress, I would love to have it if you are still sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling little dress! May I also have the file for this adorable dress? Thank you so much! Now that I have found your blog, I will stop by often!

    ReplyDelete