Monday, July 11, 2011

Gumball Machine

Hi Everyone!!

I've posted the svg's for the sweet shop down below as "Paper Dreams" blogger requested. ENJOY!  The other files are from SVG CUTS "Moonlight Garden Party" and "An Afternoon At Auntie Elaine's" also Cricut's "Paisley" cart.

I made this gumball machine for my Grandson 
Matthew's Birthday
coming up.  I used a file from
SVG CUTS "An Afternoon At Auntie Elaine's"
I cut the bottom piece out in gray. The top and bottom are cut
out in red with white highlights and triple thick on top.
I cut the gumballs out with a punch and added triple thick.
I got the coin from a place in Arizona.  Isn't it cute.
I put a piece of clear plastic. on top for the glass.
The skateboard is from my dental office treasure chest.
I put my own paper on top and took off two wheels and glued it down.  I cut the middle piece of the coin part out of silver paper.  The word Matt is from Sizzlits "Classic" lettering die cut set.

I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU AND THANKS FOR LOOKING!!

Click below for sweet shop files.
Awning
Umbrella and Storefront

3 comments:

  1. That is really cute! I've never used the triple thick, but I have heard a lot of people talk about it...but it really gives this so much more dimension! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dimension on this card. You really put a lot of work into it. I bet he was happy with it.
    Sometimes I don't think it's all worth and then something like last weekend happens and I realize it is. My grandson had his 11th Bday and I was short on time and gave him a storebought card. My sons ex said " Oh, it's not homemade. :( I keep all the ones you make". Wow, that made my day and I won't give one from the store next time, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a CUTE Card! Hard to find stuff for the little guys sometimes. Can you share the files? Thanks! Sharon

    ReplyDelete