Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Husband's 50th

This is my husband's 50th Birthday card which is today.  Happy Birthday Babe!!
Guess what his passion is.   I'll give you three guesses the first two don't count.
I followed the step card instructions for the base.  The mountains are a sizzix die. The tree is an SVG file which I'll leave at the end.  I used liquid applique for the snow peaks.  I drew the road first while it was flat and then glued candlescape sand from Pier 1 Imports onto it (you can get it at any hobby shop).I then painted the road and added white lines with paint. The grass by the sign is a sizzix die cut.
The motorcycle is from Toys R Us.  I had to buy one that was attached to a trailer to get it small enough.
I gave the truck and trailer to my Grandson. (He was none the wiser)
I  chalked the background with sky and sunset colors along with the ground and mountains.
The little guy is from my railroad people.  You can get them at a hobby shop that sells train stuff.
The sign is from Cricut's Going Places.
ENJOY!!
I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!



No comments:

Post a Comment