Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Baby Carriage Gift Card Holder

Hi Everyone
I hope your week is going well so far.
I made this for my Niece's baby shower this weekend.  I embossed the hood with swiss dots.I chalked the base of the wheels green.  I added pearls to the wheels on top of brads.  I put ribbon on the hood flap and on top. I printed the baby on card stock and, cut it out, and glued it into the stuffing. I added stability to the wheels by putting a heavy piece of card stock as "axle's"
This file is from SVG CUTS it's called Bundle of Joy.  It's a great site if you haven't checked it out yet.  The baby is from Peggy's Vintage on a site called Etsy.
I think that's it.  It took me a lot longer to make than explain. lol

Thanks for Looking and I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!

Click Here for the Jefferson Memorial from last week's post  Jefferson Memorial


1 comment: